* Most Americans are against the homosexual agenda and cannot find a way to stop it. This doesn't make sense unless there is a strong financial program behind the agenda, and a long-range reason for it. Both exist.
* The number of American voters opposed to our involvement with the United Nations (read that un-tied nations) has grown annually, and yet the elected "representatives" and leaders in Washington D.C. ignore all efforts by our American citizenry to remove our nation from that body of subversives and hatemongers. This would indicate that our leadership has greater ties with the Great Un-tied UN than with the people who are paying the salaries of these so-called leaders, and the tab for a huge hunk of UN expenditures. That is true.
* On the other side of the Atlantic, Europe's voters are just as exasperated, voting in national elections for nationalist leaders and virtually boycotting elections for the European Union, which attracted scarcely 45% of the eligible voters. The people have spoken there as they have here, and to no avail. That should be evidence enough that this is indeed a global agenda, a very western global agenda, aimed at tearing out the foundations of western civilization through the use of various means including manipulation of global currency. An engineered collapse of the global economy is all that is needed to bring the entire industrialized world to its knees and calling for a "savior" who is waiting in the wings to bring about global peace on NWO terms.
* Only American partisan political diehards can truly believe we are dealing with the same Democratic and Republican parties of the 1950's and earlier. From 1965 forward, the globalists began their all-points agenda of attacking the American public on so many fronts the people do not know where to how to fight back, particularly since their elected representatives follow the agenda rather than the people. Arizona, once "Goldwater Country" is now one of the most liberal states in the Union, with Senators McCain and Kyl both unwilling to take a stand against gay marriages and other matters on which true conservatives want a definitive answer, and that answer is, "marriage is one man, one woman, always has been and must always be such." However the globalist agenda wants to do away with the nuclear family and make any partnership legal so that the children of any union are the property of the state and not the parents or pseudo-parents.
* Federalized education has squandered billions of taxpayer dollars on better buildings for poor education until schools now look like glorious monuments to the triumph of stupidity. How is it that some of the earlier leaders of our nation were educated in buildings that wouldn't meet the building codes of Chiapas, Mexico now? When one believes in educating the mind rather than training it to state obedience without thought, then it doesn't take a billion dollar campus, it takes educated teachers who will spend time training and educating children to think rather than to follow blind allegiance to statism.
* Political parties of the 20th century went from bad, as any political party tends to be, to the worst possible charade and exercise in hypocrisy that was ever foisted upon a new millennium. Or a new century. Or a new decade. Democrats and Republicans claim differences that are sheer words of vaporous memories of what Americans wish to believe this nation still represents, while everything done in Washington D.C. and fifty state capitals says just the opposite. This nation has gone from a self-protecting, productive, innovative land of opportunity for industrious and creative people to an outsourcing nation that has even outsourced border defense to Accenture, a Bahaman corporation comprised of the relics of the old Arthur Andersen and Company, made infamous by the Enron collapse and ensuing scandal. Now our government contracts with Accenture and is still contracting with some of the worst excuses for American corporation on the globe, including DynCorp whose sex-trade scandal in the Kosovo fiasco was soon covered up.
* Government programs birthed by our federal government are geared to making "sound good" programs further destroy the dwindling middle class. Senior citizens were given a "discount" program for prescription drugs and prices soared, so that the senior discounts now cost about the same as they did without the discount while those who do not qualify (even by a dollar a year income) for any assistance find that the cost of drugs has risen to absurd levels. Further, inflation exists at the gasoline stations and grocery stores so that in the past six months the purchasing power for lower income families has been eroded to bedrock level and there is no digging deeper to cut further. For this, the American taxpayer is paying their government leaders and receiving a steel-toed kick in the behind that should wake them up from their stupor and stupified thinking that we still live in a free nation.
* When the middle class is sufficiently deprived of any voice, then America will be a huge mass of illegal invaders, former middle class Americans who have been deprived of their former productivity and their standard of living, a welfare state's dream class of the dependent. At the top will be the rulers who have raped and stolen from the very people who placed them in power, and all they will have is a few eloquent speech writers to tell hopeful people that things will get better. Yes, it will get much better for those in power, and those out of power do not count. Human life has no sanctity to the globalists.
* The attacks on Bible Christianity have been in the making for approximately forty years, and the Christians did not fight the little things, not seeing the big picture. Now Christianity is all but outlawed in America, and any expression of it could be deemed to be "hate speech." What happened to the First Amendment? The same thing that happened to the other nine: a warped and sold-out judiciary interpreted the law so that no founder would recognize what has become of the original documents that were the pillars of our once-free nation.
When the life of an owl, sucker fish or a tree has equal value to human life, this is not only an oligarchic nation run by the wealthy few on the slave labor of the masses, it is a sacrilegious nation at war with the God of our fathers and the God of Creation who simply will not be legislated out of existence! There will be an accounting, but in the meantime, Christians are exhorted in Ephesians 5:11 to expose the unfruitful works of darkness, and that is what we are trying to do ... internet writers, email loops, Christian home Bible study groups, people who refuse to become slaves of the state and who cry with Patrick Henry, "give me liberty or give me death" because for the Christian there is nothing in death but a walk past the shadow of it into God's eternal Kingdom.
Deft speech writers who know what the American public wants to hear (from both sides of the aisle) know how to knit and weave words in such a way as to try and rally the people to one party or the other. Unthinking party diehards accept their words. Thinking people do not, there is too much evidence that the speeches are empty and the speakers are damned liars.
I'm not buying into the two-party system. It is as corrupt as carrion and stinks like a compost heap.
However, there is also the shadow government with which to deal, that body once thought to be the equivalent of small gray aliens from flying saucers. No, this shadow government has produced a continuum of its Adam Weishaupt agenda through successive generations of Rhodes scholars and members of other secret organizations until the very agenda they espouse has created substance to the shadows.
The only way to get our nation back is to take it back. The new order isn't going to give it back.
Internet writers are not paid by anyone unless they have another job, so what we write is a public service, and generally we are from the generations who knew a much freer America that was not part of the Un-tied Nations and did not meddle where they were not asked. We took care of America. Now if we take care of our own property we're subject to arrest under some of the innumerable and unknown laws on the books, laws that should be repealed and burned.
All we're asking is for our country to be returned to us, our borders sealed, and our nation's industries built back so that we can once again be US, a distinctive people whose ancestors came from Europe's oppressive monarchies and oligarchies to be free under the rule of law that made all men equal.
Perhaps we've asked long enough. Maybe it is just time to take it back. Hell yes, it's past time to take it back, before we find ourselves bar-coded and branded, inoculated and enslaved.
Identity theft? All Americans are victims of government identity theft. Our identity as a free people has been stolen by the leaders to use as a stage prop for their own pomp and greed.
Stop. Think. Act.
Please visit Dorothy's own website: The Flagship Log